Creative Producer, Performance Marketing at Catch Co. (Remote)
Position Overview: Catch Co. is looking for a Creative Producer to concept, design, and produce a range of creative assets for a variety of cross-channel marketing campaigns, with a focus on Performance Marketing. You will use your knowledge of production techniques to prepare assets that bring marketing campaigns to life and elevate the customer journey. This role reports to the Director of Performance Marketing and will partner with the full Marketing team and a group of peers in Creative, Brand, and Category Management. The ideal candidate loves to deliver high-quality and consistent output, leverages data to inform design, and has strong interpersonal skills, great time management, and a curious mind.
What you will do:
- Take ownership of campaign deliverables and how they visually communicate the key message defined by the program strategy, brief, and brand guidelines.
- Experiment and test creative content across performance marketing channels (including FB, IG, Google, and Youtube) and use performance data to drive design iterations.
- Create marketing assets for non-performance marketing channels as required based on evolving business needs.
- Create innovative and attention-grabbing motion assets for emerging channels like Snapchat, Titkok, and Twitch.
- Produce a wide variety of asset types, including by not limited to static ads, subtle motion graphics, GIFs, illustrations, and iconography.
- Take responsibility for file proofing, formatting, naming, and preparation for final delivery.
- Actively seek and openly receive feedback on your work.
What experience you need:
- 3+ years experience as a graphic designer on either the agency or brand side (or both).
- Extensive experience developing performance marketing assets, from static paid social ads to animated GIFs, short videos, and more.
- Experience producing illustrated and animated content and adapting the creative to each marketing channel.
- Proficient with production software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, AfterEffects, Figma).
- Ability to collaborate and open to constructive feedback.
- Best in class attention to detail and design craft.
What will make you successful:
- Strong attention to detail
- Creativity and innovation
- Enthusiastic approach to your work
- Openness to criticism and new ideas
What is Catch Co?
At Catch Co, our purpose is to rescue people from the indoors by connecting them with America’s top outdoor sport: fishing. More than 50 million Americans fish every year and Catch Co is the industry leader in creating products, content, and experiences that modern anglers love. Most importantly, we aim to be the industry’s most data-driven and customer-centric company.
We are building 3 unique businesses to deliver on that mission:
- Mystery Tackle Box - Founded in 2012, MTB is the most popular fishing subscription service in the world, with over 5 million boxes shipped (and counting!).
- Karl’s Bait and Tackle - Launched in 2018, Karl’s is a unique and exciting ecommerce experience that brings the local tackle shop to the Internet.
- Catch Co. fishing products - Catch Co also designs and develops some of fishing’s most popular and innovative brands and products, sold online and in retail throughout the world.
To support these businesses, we have built a best-in-class foundation of creativity, technology, data, and a fun and supportive culture. We have also built durable partnerships with some of the industry’s most impactful content creators, influencers, product designers, and more.
As we execute against our mission, our team members remain curious, action-oriented, and collaborative. If that sounds like you, we would love to meet you.
Everybody can fish with us!
These are our core values:
- Passion: We love what we do and we take pride in our work.
- Action: We work hard to get stuff done, with urgency.
- Optimism: We believe that we will succeed, and we are willing to keep trying new things.
- Honesty: We tell it like it is, communicate issues, take accountability and use data to make decisions. We are transparent with customers, partners and employees.
- Curiosity: We look for ways to make things better. We focus on solutions, not problems.
- #happydance: We create happiness for our customers and for each other.
Our culture is fast-moving, hardworking, welcoming and friendly, and we keep our calendar full of opportunities to learn from coworkers and foster community. We love a good team event (like trivia or Quiplash), continued learning (fireside chats led by colleagues), and niche Slack channels like #mlb, #bachelor, #unpopular_opinions, #badjokes and #smallwins.
Catch Co. is passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Catch Co. recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other protected status.
- "Take what you need" paid time off (PTO) policy
- 11 paid holidays yearly
- Fully distributed team (most employees may work from anywhere in the continental United States!)
- Flexible working schedule
- Two week-long company retreats per year
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - we cover 80-100% of the premium for yourself and your dependents
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG)
- Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer-sponsored disability insurance
- Employer-sponsored life insurance
- Employee discount program
- 401(K) plan
- Pet insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Free Karl's Club membership, $100 of store credit and free swag
- And more!
Unfortunately, visa sponsorship is not available at this time.