Are you ready to transform an industry? At Centro we are building a comprehensive tech platform that radically increases efficiencies and impact across businesses, teams, and campaigns. Our clients can run all their digital business through Basis, with robust business intelligence, workflow automation, search and social integrations, and the number one rated DSP.
We’re taking the digital advertising world by storm and are proud to be headquartered in the rapidly growing tech hub of Chicago, with offices that span across the United States, Canada, Mexico, and London. Join us in our mission to improve the lives of everyone working in the industry!
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Centro, we believe that lasting success is achieved through continual dedication to the growth and well-being of the individual. Our people are the core of what makes Centro unique. Driven by the Centro Manifesto and our guiding principles, we look to hire the best and brightest minds—curious, passionate learners who are driven to create impact.
We are committed to building a culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. When we work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others, we believe that anything is possible. Come grow with us!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will develop marketing, advertising, promotion, public relation, social media, and event collateral that apply to web, email, print, and social media platforms for the company. You should be able to work with digital, print and able to work with third party vendor templates while staying on-brand. We have seasonal projects where you will be designing for everything from internal programs to pitches to monthly webinars to social posts. Every week will likely be different from the next with a variety of sub-brands that are continuously evolving.
ABOUT THE TEAM
This team of highly motivated and innovative thinkers develops internal and external messaging for Centro’s brand and product, Basis. Beyond speaking to specific functionalities, they understand the value of implementing Basis within the ad tech industry and are responsible for communicating those messages throughout the marketplace. Powered by cross-functional collaboration, they go above and beyond by demonstrating how Centro and Basis improve the lives of those working in our industry.
- Design for a variety of formats with consistency in branding, size relationship and decision-making
- Create presentation designs that clearly communicate brand, product, and messaging
- Develop materials and design systems for scaled communications
- Work with various stakeholders on projects
- Be agile based on team needs and stakeholder feedback
- 3-4+ years of design experience at an ad agency, ad tech company, or fast-paced sales/client services organization
- A strength in creating presentations, working within design systems, information design, brand identity systems, and data storytelling
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand visuals that explain and tell stories
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop)
- Able to work in PowerPoint; comfortable with some weekend/evening work for high-level pitches
- Able to work cross-platform in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Experience with Adobe Premiere and After Effects for mini motion/video projects (think: social media and promotional videos)
- Solid communication skills to talk through a design solution, receive feedback, and work through development
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment and work on a variety of projects weekly
- Any brand / illustration /concepting experience is a bonus.
- BA or equivalent in design
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people. Our team has put together a thoughtful benefits package and provides a wide range of perks, including competitive 401k matching, a tax-free health savings account, tuition reimbursement, generous maternity/paternity leave, and more.
Aside from benefits, we’re always finding new ways to invest in the personal and professional growth our employees. We’re proud to support a variety of employee-led communities that enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment. Centro is more than a workplace.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.