As part of the Experience Design team, the Designer will provide creative input and design support to both external clients and internal audiences.
- Assist in the development of strategic brand and digital concepts.
- Participate in the design process on projects from concept to delivery, with oversight from a senior designer or creative director.
- Work with UX Strategy team members to translate wireframes into design.
- Work closely with the senior designer or creative director to process client feedback and produce digital or print-ready assets and layouts.
- Work alongside developers to review and QA design aspects of the build project phase.
- Provide design support to our Marketing team, Business Development team and other internal audiences.
- Share knowledge of digital best practices, the components of brand expression and production processes.
- Manage a variety of tasks at different stages for several different clients.
- Work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary environment with design, account, strategy and technology teams.
- Execute high-quality work in all areas.
- Demonstrate an ability to see and understand a client’s brand and the big picture of our clients’ businesses.
- Hold a passion for digital design and staying up-to-date on the latest tech and trends.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 1-3 years of design experience in an in-house group, consultancy or agency.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Experience with prototyping tools and/or motion design is a plus.
- An understanding of HTML, CSS and responsive design (coding is not a requirement).
- A BFA in graphic design or communication design is preferred.
- Familiarity with print design and execution.