About our teams:
At Tempus, products are owned and developed by small, autonomous teams composed of developers, designers, scientists, and product managers. You and your team set the goals, design the solutions, and contribute to a growing software platform that will make a lasting impact in the field of cancer research and treatment.
This role reports to the director of design and joins a growing, multi-disciplinary design team focused on delivering cutting edge, user-centered solutions in healthcare. You’ll work across our products supporting senior product designers building both internal and external software tools, including our physician mobile application.
We’re looking for:
- A portfolio showcasing command of visual design principles, especially around typography, iconography, information hierarchy, responsive design and data visualization
- 0 to 3 years of real-world design experience for web and/or mobile applications
- Experience with Sketch and Invision
- Excellent communication skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience in Framer
- An interest in working in biotech, genomics, and precision medicine
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We're looking for software engineers who are passionate about changing the status quo and bringing cancer care into the 21st century.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.