Hard working people need access to fast, trust-worthy credit and Enova uses advanced technology and analytics to provide that to them. With a focus on non-prime customers and small businesses, we’ve served over 5 millions customers through our six businesses in the US and abroad. We’re born and raised in Chicago and we pride ourselves on hiring smart, driven people who like solving challenging business problems. Our philosophy is simple, “Life’s short. Work some place awesome.”
Many of us consider our people to be Enova’s best perk. We have 1,500+ employees and your teammates are as passionate about their work as you are. Your manager and team will encourage you to think outside the box and will celebrate your wins with you along the way. We’re big on career growth and make sure you have the tools you need to succeed. On top of that, we also offer competitive salaries, health care benefits, a 401k matching plan, summer hours, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical program. Our Chicago headquarters even offers over 100 different kinds of snacks, a game room, onsite massages/barbers/nail technicians, and a variety of different social events.
What you’ll be doing:
We are seeking a detail-oriented Digital Designer. You will be working on a wide variety of projects including user interfaces, landing pages, html emails, banner ads, presentations, brand style guides and more!
This position requires a combination of digital design, strong communication and creative problem-solving skills. You will be working closely with cross-functional departments across Enova, including business stakeholders, product managers, software engineers, marketers, etc. It will be your job to take feedback from across departments and teams and apply it accordingly. You should have a strong understanding of responsive design with an emphasis on mobile-first and industry trends.
Your core priorities will be to:
- Personally work on design through the various stages of the project: researching, brainstorming, collaborating, sketching, pitching, prototyping, iterating, etc.
- Help facilitate client kickoff and creative review meetings
- Collaborate with cross-department teams to create and optimize user experiences
- Design websites, landing pages, and HTML emails for multiple brands
- Finalize, save out and hand-off assets for web and print
- Review the work of your peers
- Adherence to brand, style and UI guidelines across multiple brands
- Keep up with emerging trends in UX and UI interfaces, technology, best practices, accessibility, content and design
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Multimedia or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Experience with a variety of software, including Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD or similar)
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience coding responsive HTML emails
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment; meet deadlines and be flexible to changing priorities; ability to manage time
- Ability to give and receive feedback productively
- Passion and curiosity for all things design, desire to stay current in the field and educate yourself on current trends and best practices
Kudos to you if you have:
- Familiarity with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and interpreting data
- Designed wireframes, prototypes, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Knowledge of print design production and/or photo/video production
- Experience working in an agile environment, with a strong focus on user experience, accessibility standards and mobile/responsive design
About Enova Studios:
Enova Studios is a full-service in-house creative agency. We partner with our brands to concept and create the ideas — big and small — that accomplish our shared goal: selling our products and building our businesses.
We work in small, collaborative teams on internal projects for Enova, as well as each of our international brands. Our services include copywriting, content, digital design, UX design, front-end development, video/photography and production.
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.