A Digital Designer at One North works within, and across, a team of diverse problem solvers. You will work with many different brands, services and digital mediums to help solve complex design problems. You will be expected to participate across the process – from concepting and prototyping to building out large experiences. We're looking for a passionate digital thinker who wants to grow and have fun creating good work with good people.
What you can expect:
· Design for diverse and strategic brand and digital experiences.
· Collaborate with peers, mentors and managers in a highly digital environment.
· Work on projects from concept to delivery, with oversight from senior members of the team.
· Understand the goals and objectives of the client, and tactfully assure that the best outcomes benefit the client and its audiences.
· Participate and/or conduct design research, design testing and design reviews.
· Be an advocate for thoughtful digital design.
· Manage multiple projects ranging in size and scope simultaneously.
Some skills we expect from you (if you have more, we’ll take them too!):
· Firm understanding of design fundamentals, good design trends and the ability to translate these skills into interactive experiences for our clients
· Firm understanding of design systems, including design libraries and component-level page layouts
· Digital best practices, including components of brand expression and production processes
· Ability to thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment with design, account, strategy and technology teams
· High-quality execution of work in all areas
· Being a self-starter and pushing the vision for our clients
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
· 2-4 years of digital design experience in an in-house group, consultancy or agency
· A deep knowledge of one of the following tools: Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch, Prototyping tools
· Very good working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Pattern Libraries (coding is not a requirement.)
· Working knowledge of the different digital devices across desktop and mobile
· A BFA in a design-related foundation preferred, but not required