How do you want to grow?
Think back to your last job. Did you trust your boss to have your back, to be looking out for you? Enova managers and leaders actively look to develop your skills, to give you more interesting projects, to help you get promoted. When we talk to our team members, they tell us that they really do believe in their managers and directors. Where else will you have monthly conversations about your career progress and how to get to your goal? We invest in our people so they can grow, whether it’s straight up the ladder or along their own unique path. This creates a culture where you can truly be seen. This is the core of Enova.
About the Role:
We are seeking a detail-oriented Digital Designer. You will be working on a wide variety of projects including user interfaces, landing pages, html emails, banner ads, presentations, brand style guides and more! This position requires a combination of digital design, strong communication and creative problem-solving skills. You will be working closely with cross-functional departments across Enova, including business stakeholders, product managers, software engineers, marketers, etc. It will be your job to take feedback from across departments and teams and apply it accordingly. You should have a strong understanding of responsive design with an emphasis on mobile-first and industry trends.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Personally work on design through the various stages of the project: researching, brainstorming, collaborating, sketching, pitching, prototyping, iterating, etc.
- Help facilitate client kickoff and creative review meetings
- Collaborate with cross-department teams to create and optimize user experiences
- Design websites, landing pages, and HTML emails for multiple brands
- Finalize, save out and hand-off assets for web and print
- Review the work of your peers
- Adherence to brand, style and UI guidelines across multiple brands
- Keep up with emerging trends in UX and UI interfaces, technology, best practices, accessibility, content and design
We're Excited About You If You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Multimedia or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Experience with a variety of software, including Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD or similar)
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience coding responsive HTML emails
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment; meet deadlines and be flexible to changing priorities; ability to manage time
- Ability to give and receive feedback productively
- Passion and curiosity for all things design, desire to stay current in the field and educate yourself on current trends and best practices
- Familiarity with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and interpreting data
- Designed wireframes, prototypes, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Knowledge of print design production and/or photo/video production
- Experience working in an agile environment, with a strong focus on user experience, accessibility standards and mobile/responsive design
About Enova Studios:
Enova Studios is a full-service in-house creative agency. We partner with our brands to concept and create the ideas — big and small — that accomplish our shared goal: selling our products and building our businesses. We work in small, collaborative teams on internal projects for Enova, as well as each of our international brands. Our services include copywriting, content, digital design, UX design, front-end development, video/photography and production.
Enova is a FinTech company dedicated to using technology to help hard-working people get access to fast, trustworthy credit. To date, we’ve helped more than 5 million customers around the world. Born and raised in Chicago, our philosophy is simple, “Life’s short. Work someplace awesome.” Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.