Full Stack UXer
Job Invitation for a Full Stack UX/UI Designer(mid-senior level)
Hello there! We are seeking a talented full stack UX designer. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will be to own the entire user journey across LearnCore’s web and mobile properties. Please consider yourself for this role if you know how to deliver customer value that’s aligned with business goals and have the collaborative mindset, people skills, and adaptability to pull it all together.
Our company is rooted in the fundamental belief that the best way to learn is by doing. That is why we built LearnCore, a corporate training platform that allows for active role-playing directly within the software. So whether you ramping up new hires, working on cold calls, or perfecting your demo, hundreds of businesses trust LearnCore to improve and manage employee talent.
About the Role:
- Work with product management and engineering to define and optimize the user’s journey
- Conceptualize original ideas that drive value-added engagement
- Collect and organize product feedback
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Work cross-functionally with development, sales and client strategy to present designs throughout product design lifecycle
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- You have sharp critical thinking skills and an adaptable mindset
- You love creating highly scalable, easy to maintain, innovative workflows for web and mobile
- Experience with large enterprise SaaS (Software as a Service) platforms
- Experience creating wireframes, user personas, affinity mapping, visual design assets, and interactive prototypes/high fidelity mockups
- Ability to concept and test designs quickly
- Ability to communicate design ideas cross-functionally and to clients
- Have a pulse on client needs and ability to uncover and use data to enhance the experience
- Working knowledge of Sketch, Axure, Adobe Creative Cloud, and associated design tools
- Ability to meet strict deadlines within a design sprint
- You noticed that this bullet is different than all the rest, and it drives you nuts.
- Established portfolio of work samples
- 3+ years of experience in a UI/UX, prototyping, or an information architecture role
- Work onsite in our Chicago, IL office
- Must be legal to work in the US
- Collaborative, results-driven teamwork environment where ideas win, not titles.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Pre-Tax Transit Program
- Corporate Gym Membership
- 401K retirement plans
- Cool Perks
- Weekly Team Lunches
- Paid Vacation, and Birthday Off
- Fun Office and Great Coworkers
- Team Outings
- Volunteer/ Non-Profit Events
- Massive opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Ability to share new ideas in an open environment
- Your productivity not only builds a business, but can define an industry.