Hello, we're LearnCore
LearnCore is a virtual role-playing software that helps organizations build a better sales team. We solve the ever elusive question that keeps your VP of Sales up at night of, "How many of your reps are on message?"
Why Work with Us?
People who work here all share a common enemy. Every day we challenge and reinvent the talent status quo. We believe in building something bigger than what any single person could accomplish. If this sounds like what's been missing in your life, join our mission.
An Insider's view of LearnCore
What's something quirky about your company?
We blast DJ Khaled "All we do is win" for every new sale! Funny how that song never gets old.
Regional Sales Director
What's the biggest problem your team is solving?
Tirelessly perfecting functionality, performance, and cutting-edge training tactics of the LearnCore product, while dealing with an explosion of users.
How has your career grown since starting at the company?
I joined the company as employee 6 and we are now over 50. My friends thought I was crazy joining such a small company, but it was more of a calling for me. In my previous career, my life felt stagnant; and now every day provides a new challenge to solve.
Director of Client Strategy
What is your vision for the company?
We exist to challenge the talent status quo so our customers can win more conversations.
Cofounder and CEO
How does the company support your career growth?
Well, we are a training company... so we have to walk-the-walk. Talent improvement is paramount to who we are. Get in touch to learn more.
Where we are
Fifteen stories up on the north tip of the Loop overlooking the Chicago River. Transportation, food, happy hours, etc, are all within a few steps.
222 N LaSalle St., Chicago, IL 60601
Perks + Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Vacation & Time Off
Paid Volunteer Time
Job Training & Conferences
- We are building something that no one else in the world has figured out. Not Google, not Amazon, not Apple; but us, LearnCore. Every day I get to come in and invent with my incredible team.JohnSr. Software Engineer
- I started my career selling your typical "big-box software"; and let's just say I've achieved more here in 6 months than I did in 6 years with my old company.BrianDirector of Sales - SMB
- I joined LearnCore as a "calculated risk" that had very little downside for me, so it's fair to say that any concerns I had have been smashed. I am already looking back at my decision nothing short of brilliant.KristenRegional Sales Director
Jobs at LearnCore9 open jobs
Dev + Engineer
Technology we use
- Twitter BootstrapLibraries
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics