Graphic Designer at Fetch Rewards
Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role
The next step for Fetch is to find an experienced Graphic Designer who will help us continue to evolve the shopping experience for our users.
This Graphic Designer will help elevate the Fetch Rewards brand across all design touchpoints. You will contribute to a team of creatives who bring our brand story to life across external and internal communications, owned properties and go-to-market assets. Both a doer and a self-starter, you will set the bar high through your own output and talent.
Those that can help us defeat the odds and accomplish what’s next can forward a resume and a portfolio link to [email protected]
- Design content for a broad range of external marketing and internal communications.
- Work with Design Director to build creative that ladders up to the Fetch Brand, attracts new shoppers and keeps current shoppers engaged.
- Close collaboration with creative teammates (writers, illustrators, animators and creative leadership) to develop and push creative.
- Ability to ensure all co-branded content abides by both Fetch’s and partner brand’s visual guidelines.
- Work closely with marketing and acquisition teams to understand objectives, concept and test new creative
- Contribute to brainstorming and concepting sessions.
- Dedication to diversity, inclusion and representation across marketing communications.
- Research and analyze trends in content, storytelling opportunities, and best practices in digital design.
- Concept, create, iterate, revise and prepare pixel perfect designs based on supplied specifications.
- External facing digital ads, social media content, AOS store imagery, engaging emails, in-app marketing campaign imagery, and more.
- Variety of internal facing initiatives including Fetch branded goodies, signage, presentations, video content
- Constantly identify opportunities for design elevation throughout our portfolio of work.
- Smart and memorable things that help move our brand forward!
- 5+ years’ graphic design experience
- Demonstrated portfolio of creative, visual problem solving across a variety of mediums
- Refined typography and layout skills
- Solid understanding of the digital world
- Commitment to high quality work
- Understand the intended audience and how to lead them forward
- Capable of articulating design rationale and making insightful recommendations
- Ability to transform insights and strategy into excellent creative output
- Be motivated, curious and creative
- Great written and oral communicator
- Self-starter, resourceful and persistent in execution
- Collaborative spirit and building positive relationships
- Values and welcomes feedback; able and willing to ask questions, seek suggestions from teammates
- Strong time management skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, familiar with Microsoft Office and google suite
- Figma and HTML experience a plus