We are looking for a graphic designer to join our team of growing, multi-disciplinary designers. You will work with our branding and marketing design team, focusing on shaping and maintaining our brand identity and creating visual continuity across all marketing platforms.
You will collaborate with various teams across Tempus including scientists, engineers, and business development. We're looking for a strong communication designer with the ability to distill complex information in a clear and concise way.
- Enhance and maintain our brand identity
- Develop internal and external presentations
- Assist in development and production of marketing collateral, packaging, and experiential design, including conferences
- Coordinate with printers and other vendors throughout the production process
- Remain current on innovations in design, layout, and production consistent with industry trends and company needs
- 0-2 years real-world design experience
- Portfolio showcasing command of visual design principles, especially around typography, iconography, and information hierarchy
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Excellent communication skills
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We're looking for people who are passionate about changing the status quo and bringing cancer care into the 21st century.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.