- Collaborates with sales executives to develop compelling sales and marketing collateral, keeping materials consistent with brand image/tone and resonate with executive-level audiences.
- Builds and maintains relationships and communicate with various vendors in the production of all branded materials and merchandise.
- Designs a wide range of visually interesting material for digital, print and video for external and internal audiences in a timely manner.
- Manages complex design projects from concept through production and delivery.
- Balances multiple priorities concurrently, establishing timelines and estimates, and identifying key resources.
- Acts as a source of knowledge for staff, clients, vendors and stakeholders providing design and conceptualization.
- Builds relationships with new and existing vendors, and work with them to produce and deliver products and services.
- Works independently as a project manager to communicate and negotiate project deadlines, project scope, cost estimates and schedule changes as necessary
- Works with marketing leadership and the team to implement new design initiatives for our brand
- Monitors and researches industry trends to ensure creative strategy remains leading edge
- Stays up to date and follow standard templates (e.g., proposals, bids, graphics) to support the business; update as necessary
- Fosters a positive team environment
- Ensures confidentiality of internal and external data
- Performs ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- Proficient Customer Service Skills
- Proficient Verbal Communication Skills
- Proficient Written Communication Skills
- Proficient Teamwork Skills
- Proficient Relationship Skills
- Proficient Prioritization Skills
Role Specific Skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) required
- Computer Skills: Advanced proficiencies in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint required
- System Experience: Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite products (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) required
People Management Skills
- Not applicable for this role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or equivalent
- 3-6 years of experience in the graphic design field
Other Relevant Qualifications
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities, and schedule may change at any time with or without notice.
SMS Assist is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.