ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 120,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 120,000 today to millions.
We are seeking an Instructional Designer to join our Customer Education Team. In this role, you will design impactful educational content in a variety of formats to continually engage and educate a rapidly growing customer base with a myriad of learning options. You will hit the ground running analyzing and suggesting opportunities to deliver learning content in-app (platform and mobile), via webinar and self-guided courses and certification initiatives for our Customer Experience Automation (CXA) course library.
What your day could consist of:
- Designing and writing course materials to support a variety of delivery types, including self-paced, video, and ILT (in-person and webinar)
- Collaborate with product training specialists, content specialists, technical writers, and Product and Marketing leaders to build effective and relevant course content which engage and inspire adult learners across a variety of industries.
- Create and own the library of templates across multiple types of media focusing on clean design and ease-of-use for updating material in a fast-paced Agile development environment.
- Establish and measure monthly metrics for materials and delivery, including owning surveys for in-person and virtual course satisfaction feedback.
- Develop highly engaging and interactive training materials, evaluating upcoming needs and prioritizing deliverables.
- Develop a library of learning modules and content design templates across a variety of media.
- Contribute to strategizing self-guided eLearning and certification initiatives.
What is needed:
- 3-5 years of instructional design for internal and external end-users of a SaaS product in an Agile environment across a variety of mediums (webinar, video, article)
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, managing input while owning and driving the development timeline forward
- Bachelors in an educational, design, technical or analytical field
- Must be able to learn and absorb information quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Premiere and Photoshop). Bonus for experience with self-guided eLearning tools like Adobe Captivate and/or Articulate and Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Strong understanding of conveying the benefits of analytics in a platform.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Check out more information on our benefits & perks here.
Read Full Job Description