Jr. Graphic Designer (Entry Level) at Affinitiv
Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
Affinitiv Advertising is growing and we are adding 5 new Jr. level Graphic Design positions! Come join a very talented team that cares about your growth and development and work on very exciting projects in the automotive industry. This is an entry level position.
Supports Account Services by using software to create artwork for the client that meets high quality design standards. The Junior Graphic Designer role is an entry-level position into the design field and the focus is on teaching a new designer Company processes, client preferences, and design styles. Works closely with supervisor and team members to complete accurate work and gain knowledge of the design process.
- Design client web and print materials as directed by Art Director
- Make corrections and/or changes on client web and print materials
- Proofreads and spell-checks each job they create
- Provides appropriate proofing files and print outs to Account Services Department
- Continually strive to learn client preferences and manufacturer guidelines
- Associate’s Degree in Graphic/Web Design, certificate, or equivalent work experience
- Basic knowledge of the following software Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Dreamweaver, and Windows or Mac operating system
- Understanding of basic design principles
- Basic knowledge of Print/Web art requirements
- Ability to deliver high quality results in a deadline driven environment
- Strong organizational, time management and process management skills
- Strong interpersonal soft skills (setting/managing expectations, conflict resolution, etc.)
- Collaborative in nature and ability to consult cross-functionally with other departments
Work from Here
At Affinitiv, we have the best of both worlds. Our team members have embraced remote work and our Work from Here program allows for remote working and the utmost flexibility while keeping in person collaborating thriving in a safe work environment. Our Work from Here approach gives team members a choice to work on campus or remote, leaders can hold in person or virtual team meetings to collaborate and cultivate relationships.
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.