Lead Experience Designer at Bounteous
Role and Responsibilities
- Produce, present and oversee user experience deliverables including sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, experience strategy documentation, process flows etc.
- Facilitate discovery activities with limited oversight such as design workshops, stakeholder interviews, accessibility audits, expert reviews, competitive reviews, etc.
- Conduct user research activities such as user testing, persona development, and user journeys.
- Collaborate within multi-disciplinary teams to create innovative, best-in-class, customer-centric solutions
- Contribute to the establishment of experience design standards, deliverables and methodologies within the organization
- Mentor junior staff to create polished deliverables, improve presentation skills, and guide personal growth
- Stay informed of UX best practices, trends, tools, and participate in the local UX community
- Contribute to our culture and atmosphere, quality of work, and growth into the next generation of user experience designers
- At least 6 years of experience as a UX professional
- BS/BA in Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design, Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to lead engagements to provide a strong voice for UX within blended teams
- Background in mobile design
- Experience presenting work to clients, facilitating workshops and conducting stakeholder interviews
- Experience in leading user research and testing including planning, creation and moderation
- Strong background in human factors, information architecture, and user-centered design methodology
- Ability to create wireframes, sitemaps, navigation flows, user journeys, process flows, interaction design, and specs
- Understanding of responsive design, accessibility issues, and Agile methodology
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- In depth knowledge of design and presentation software, specifically: Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office products
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff to achieve desired outcomes and build strong alliances and relationships
- Excellent listener with a passion for user experience
- Consulting/Agency experience is a plus