Lead UX Analyst
Join at an exciting time as OCC builds out the UX team. The Lead UX Analyst will drive experience led design using industry best practices, user research and up-to-date UX methodologies to ensure the best experience for OCC’s customer. Collaborate with business and technology teams to gather research, both qualitative and quantitative. Develop UX standards for OCC and share best practices across the organization and deliver to design system to be leveraged by dev, business, QA and partner teams. Help prioritize UI enhancements based on user feedback and UX standards.
Propose improvements to enhance customer experience and usability, working across teams and strategic initiatives. Lead UX team to ensure work produced follows OCC high standards. Mentor team members to ensure they grown in their roles, increasing their skills and knowledge of the industry.
- Deliver a UX vision, along with a plan for evolutionary, iterative updates, that actualize the larger vision over time for new and existing tools and products. Provide leadership, direction and mentorship for a team of interaction designers, UX researchers and BA’s.
- Manage and coordinate multiple digital projects:
- Track and monitor UX/UI progress from inception to completion, ensuring timelines are being met for multiple projects.
- Proactively communicate project status to business owners and key stakeholders as needed, and manage deliverable/launch expectations with all business owners. Participate in Agile ceremonies and plan sprints to get ahead of Development.
- Accountable for delivering high quality, customer-centric experiences which provide a consistent and device-appropriate experience across all of the organizations digital channels/ products.
- Perform business, design, and technical analysis on new and/or proposed efforts that impact the team.
- Create project, business and technical documentation and plans, as needed.
- User Experience best practices:
- Perform usability reviews on content, websites and applications.
- Create interactive, well annotated, prototypes.
- Introduce and incorporate the latest technologies and methods to deliver high quality, customer-centric user experiences
- Deliver UX standards and drive adoption across the organization
Propose improvements to enhance customer experience and usability across all digital platform
Oversee web analytics, produce monthly reports and highlights.
- Analyze web metrics and recommend content improvements, changes and modifications based on traffic patterns.
- Proactively seek ways to automate processes and tasks.
- Perform user testing at various stages of projects.
- Work closely with Content Strategist on SEO and readability best practices
- Drive engagement in user research program for OCC, building on existing customer engagement.
- Ability to work in a team environment and manage multiple requests and daily tasks simultaneously.
- Leader in the UX space, understanding current best practices and where the movement is going next.
- Team-oriented individual who can communicate effectively with teammates and management verbally and in writing.
- Exceptional attention to detail, critical thinking, and organizational skills.
- Must be flexible with scheduling.
- Advanced knowledge of website design, usability, and information architecture principles.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of rolling out user research methods.
- Advanced knowledge of web analytics and tools.
- Intermediate knowledge of creating and managing new website functionalities or features.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience with Axure or comparable prototyping tools (Balsamiq etc).
- Experience with Morae, OptimalSort, Survey Monkey etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, HCI, Web Design or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- At least 7+ years of progressive experience in web-based role.
- Project management experience in working with cross-functional teams.
- Designing E2E user experience (portfolio preferred)
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Experience managing/supervising more junior team members
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.