Motion Graphics Artist at Affinitiv
Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
The Motion Graphics Artist Position encompasses basic knowledge of the following video editing techniques: non-linear editing, compositing, motion graphics, audio mixing. A good sense of composition, type layout, animation, and 3D experience is a plus. An entry to mid-level editor will be measured on their capability to produce commercials with speed and accuracy. A basic 30-second television commercial needs to be produced in 6-7 hours.
- Required to produce one (+ plus) commercials per day.
- Produce TV commercials and internet video content in a timely manner.
- Commercial pre-production.
- Communicates with Account Coordinators and Account Executives about the creative look.
- Search, collect and log assets needed for commercial/video production (images, logos, videos, music).
- Video editing.
- Basic video compositing.
- Excellent motion graphics design.
- Excellent motion graphics animation.
- Storyboard Illustration.
- Animated Character Illustration, Rigging, and Puppetry.
- Basic audio editing for voice over.
- Basic audio production (mix voice over, music, and sound effects).
- Commercial proofing for content accuracy.
- Deliver commercials to Traffic Manager and Production Manager for upload.
- Basic video encoding (convert .mov files to .mp4s, etc.).
- Status updates and periodic attendance at meetings.
*This list of essential functions and job duties is not all inclusive and you may be expected to perform other job duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree in related field (animation, visual effects, and multimedia production); certificate or equivalent work experience. Agency experience and past work for automotive industry a plus.
- Must be proficient with: After Effects, Premier/Final Cut, Photoshop, Cinema 4D, Pro-tools/Audition, Illustrator; Mac OSX operating system.
- Competencies in illustrating applications like TVPaint or ToonBoom.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain tight deadlines.
- Ability to multitask.
- Teamwork mentality.
Work from Here
At Affinitiv, we have the best of both worlds. Our team members have embraced remote work and our Work from Here program allows for remote working and the utmost flexibility while keeping in person collaborating thriving in a safe work environment. Our Work from Here approach gives team members a choice to work on campus or remote, leaders can hold in person or virtual team meetings to collaborate and cultivate relationships.
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.