ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 90,000 businesses in 161 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 90,000 today to millions.
At ActiveCampaign product is at our core and drives our business, and we’re looking for a self-motivated Product Designer who understands great design is more than how a product looks or feels.
We believe great design helps people solve their problems, accomplish their goals, and brings delight to their everyday lives. We also believe a well executed design strategy touches every part of the company, from our employee handbook to our iPhone application.
If you believe the same, we should chat!
What your day could consist of:
- Be flexible with scope and changing priorities, we work in a dynamic environment
- Collaborate on new ideas and wireframe user experiences
- Design beautiful, impactful, and purposeful experiences
- See projects from beginning to end
- Leverage data to inform decisions
- Collaborate without compromising quality
- Help define design throughout the whole company
What is needed:
- Excellent ability to humanize complicated ideas through design
- Be passionate about the details
- Effectively communicate and support your designs and decisions
- Work under pressure and deliver results with multiple stakeholders
- Be highly motivated and continually learning
- Illustration, animation, or iconography skills
- Passionate about, and active, in the design community
- Front-end development (HTML/CSS) experience or experience building products
- A/B testing experience
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.