ActiveCampaign is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago revolutionizing marketing automation. Our software allows all of our users, the power to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics.
At ActiveCampaign product is at our core and drives our business, and we’re looking for a self-motivated Product Designer who understands great design is more than how a product looks or feels.
We believe great design helps people solve their problems, accomplish their goals, and brings delight to their everyday lives. We also believe a well executed design strategy touches every part of the company, from our employee handbook to our iPhone application.
If you believe the same, we should chat!
What your day could consist of:
- Be flexible with scope and changing priorities, we work in a dynamic environment
- Collaborate on new ideas and wireframe user experiences
- Design beautiful, impactful, and purposeful experiences
- See projects from beginning to end
- Leverage data to inform decisions
- Collaborate without compromising quality
- Help define design throughout the whole company
What is needed:
- Excellent ability to humanize complicated ideas through design
- Be passionate about the details
- Effectively communicate and support your designs and decisions
- Work under pressure and deliver results with multiple stakeholders
- Be highly motivated and continually learning
- Illustration, animation, or iconography skills
- Passionate about, and active, in the design community
- Front-end development (HTML/CSS) experience or experience building products
- A/B testing experience
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open vacation plan, generous 401(k) matching, free lunch and endless snacks and beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description