Product Designer at ShopRunner
We connect customers to the brands they love by way of a thriving marketplace and a members-only service that provides benefits across 140+ of the best online stores. Our members save time and money with benefits including free 2-day shipping, easy 2-click checkout, and free returns all while we help them stay up on the latest trends that appeal.
For merchants, we’re driving eCommerce business, producing insights with a growing data analytics practice to boot. With a powerful two-sided network and a robust data platform, we’re creating an eCommerce win-win, helping retailers compete. The landscape of retail is changing and we’re here to empower retailers to take their place in that exciting evolution.
We have people in offices around the world: Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), New York, San Mateo and Krakow, Poland. We hustle to get things done, creating wins for customers, merchants and each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Do you want to create the future of retail through beautiful, intuitive and meaningful digital experiences at scale? At ShopRunner, we’re enhancing the way we deliver products to our customers and partners by putting the customer experience (CX) at the forefront of everything we do. We’re looking for a rockstar product designer to take our products to the next level. As a product designer, you will play a pivotal role in this transformation by contributing to the delivery of best-in-class experiences for a variety of products and services. You will strategically ideate, build, measure and improve the end-to-end experience for our customers and partners. The work you do at ShopRunner will positively impact the lives of millions of consumers every day.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Shape the next generation of retail by taking broad, conceptual ideas and turning them into something useful and desirable for our customers and partners
- Influence the shape of the product with research and data while executing design work using high quality wireframes, mockups, user journeys, and cross-platform interactive prototypes
- Give and solicit feedback from designers and stakeholders to maintain a consistent experience across all verticals
- Contribute to high-level strategic direction by leading design sprints and exploratory sessions with key stakeholders
- Champion customer experience (CX), to stakeholders with strategic information architecture and user experiences
- Advocate for design by sharing your work and presenting cross-functionally, while being able to precisely articulate design rationale
- Travel domestically < 10%
- Obsessed about the customer experience (CX), never settling for good enough and inspiring others on the team to do the same
- BA/BS degree in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Human Factors, Information Design, Graphic Design or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience driving UX designs for large-scale digital products for leading brands
- Ability to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the implementation by partnering closely with engineering and product managers
- Experience tracking usage of the things you build, and using the data collected to verify its effectiveness
- Stunning portfolio that displays a spectrum of innovative design solutions
- Experience with lean experimentation and test & learn (T&L) methodologies
- Early adopter who enjoys staying current on technology, design, and industry trends
- Hands-on experience working in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.