Home Chef is building new ways to provide meal solutions that meet a wide variety of customer needs, and shipping locations both online and in store. Our team is a unique mix of creators, chefs, entrepreneurs, and trailblazers and we’re growing quickly. Our customer-first mentality, combined with a zest for supporting our peers, helped us bring home Built in Chicago’s Startup of the Year Moxie award in 2017. If you’re ready to be part of the action, we’re ready to connect with you. There are no limits to where we can go together.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to escalate in the US and around the world, we are committed to keeping our teams and their families as our greatest priority. To that end, we are making some adjustments to the way we will be doing business in the upcoming weeks.
We are taking all the necessary precautions to keep our employees and customers safe, and would love to have you on our team as we can continue to serve our communities.
The Senior Associate, Creative Operations will be an integral member of Home Chef’s in-house agency team by acting as the connection point across the full cross-functional team in the development of high quality creative assets. This individual will implement efficient processes that manage workflow and deliverables, while also understanding bandwidth constraints to help prioritize and direct resources. The ideal candidate is passionate about process--and they have experience with timeline development, successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously to completion, and with forecasting resources. They feel comfortable using project management software and enjoy diving into the details to improve efficiencies along the way. Strong interpersonal, organizational and communications skills, as well as proactive problem solving are a must for this position.
- Be the gatekeeper to all creative requests from cross-functional teams, ensuring creative requests are complete, timelines are attainable, and projects can be resourced
- Review and oversee all incoming and active projects with leadership and stakeholders, working to prioritize, allocate resources and develop project roadmaps
- Track and communicate project statuses daily, flagging and troubleshooting potential issues in collaboration with the creative team
- Act as project manager on key projects, developing creative timelines in partnership with brand/stakeholders and design team, thus ensuring deliverables are meeting expectations and executed within expected timelines
- Using systems and data, lead creative team capacity planning and forecasting, highlight areas of projected growth and brainstorming ways to solve with resources
- Implement process improvements along the way for continuous improvement
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or other characteristics needed for this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
- Completion of a four-year degree program in a related field: Marketing, Analytics, Business Administration, or similar field is required
- 3+ years of experience, ideally with creative agency or in-house agency, running production, creative operations or project management
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm, with a focus on execution and results
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to evaluate processes for improvements
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Project management skills; ability to multitask while working with multiple teams
- Willingness to build out functions and processes from inception
- Committed to personal growth and development of self and others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance – benefits start the 1st day of the month following your start date
- Company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- 401k Employer match - 50% on the $1, up to 6% of the employee's earnings
- We offer flexible spending accounts (FSA) for qualified Medical, Dependent Care, Parking, or Transit expenses
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) policy, plus sick days
- Generous Parental Leave
- Great Work/Life Balance – We value and support each individual team member
- Quarterly company-wide “Town Hall” meetings
- Ongoing professional development opportunities by level and function
- Your choice of Windows or Mac laptop, plus an extra screen
- Onsite gym
- Weekly Fooda credit
- Newly renovated office in the historic Old Main Post Office which is located close to multiple Metra and CTA options
- Employee discounts through Perkspot
- Discounts on Home Chef meal kits and at Kroger stores
- Casual dress in a fun, friendly and collaborative work environment
Candidates can experience Home Chef as a customer - enter promo code PEOPLE30 for $30 off your first order!
Home Chef is an equal opportunity employer.
To view the California Applicant Notice click here