Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
As a Senior Content Designer, you are responsible for enabling highly strategic, organized, and memorable content across all platforms. You are a conceptual thinker, who can also dig down deep into the details to align large bodies of content to the client’s goals. You bring vision, inspiration and insight into content organization and digital communications. You geek out over both data and brand strategy. You are ready to collaborate with a larger, talented design team to drive and execute best-in-class content and marketing strategies.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing all content requirements, and creating all content strategy deliverables (content audits, gap analyses, taxonomies, metadata frameworks, style guides, content migration plans, etc.) across the project lifecycle. You will be collaborating with user experience, copywriting, and visual design teams to create engaging solutions and connect with the end users.
What you’ll Do and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Analyzing client/project messaging needs and develop relevant content strategy
- Developing content strategy for complex informational interfaces (transactional websites, intranets, knowledge management systems, etc.)
- Auditing and evaluating existing content, identifying content gaps, establishing a content map, defining migration approach/plan, and proposing future content for development
- Identify content types, attributes, and metadata required to support internal and external site content
- Evaluating existing site taxonomy and soliciting input from key stakeholders to develop a robust and flexible label taxonomy of topics and other attributes to support content presentation, site search, and personalization
- Developing support materials for client presentations including content strategy
- Staying up-to-date on emerging trends and practices
- Contributing knowledge, research, and insight to the design community at Rightpoint
What you’ll Do and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Digital commerce and content strategy knowledge
- Understanding of holistic user-centered design processes, and how content strategy fits in and elevates the work Demonstrated ability to lead content strategy across the entire web development process
- Thorough understanding of how to communicate effectively in a digital environment
- Experience with content management systems, digital asset management, databases and SEO best practices
- Detail-oriented mindset; productive without compromising quality
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet daily deadlines and capable of operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Enjoyment from working with multidisciplinary digital teams on a variety of projects and with clients across industries
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management, problem-solving and organizational skills
- 3-4 years of experience as a content strategist, copywriter, or in an integrated marketing environment (or similar role)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, such as Journalism, Communications, Marketing, English, Media Studies, Library Sciences, etc.
It's also great if you have:
- Experience working in a consulting firm or digital agency
- Experience working in or designing for a CMS (e.g., Sitecore)
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.