Be ambitious and proactive in an environment that believes in creativity and helping you grow. As part of the Experience Design team, the Senior Designer will provide creative input and design to both external clients and internal audiences. Bring your passion and curiosity. We’ll provide the jokes and coffee.
- Create diverse and strategic brand and digital concepts.
- Be the lead designer on projects from concept to delivery, with some oversight from a creative director.
- Communicate directly with the Digital and UX Strategy teams and understand the influence of their deliverables (e.g. research outcomes, brand platforms, wireframes, etc.) in creative development and design.
- Work closely with developers to ensure creative concepts come to life accurately and innovatively in the build phase.
- Communicate with clients as needed.
- Mentor and lead junior designers.
- Translate design fundamentals into an interactive brand experience for our clients.
- Manage multiple projects ranging in size and scope simultaneously.
- Execute high-quality work in all areas.
- Be a self-starter and push the vision for our clients.
- Champion brand and the creation of high-performing, holistic experiences for our clients.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest tech and trends, contributing to One North thought leadership.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 4-7 years of design experience in an in-house group, consultancy or agency.
- A deep knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Solid understanding of HTML, CSS and responsive design (coding is not a requirement).
- A BFA in graphic design or communication design is preferred.
- Knowledge of digital best practices, the components of brand expression and production processes.
- Familiarity with print design and execution.