Senior Graphic & Production Designer
Designers are responsible for creating compelling designs for marketing projects and campaigns in support of Pampered Chef products, experiences, and services for consultants, consumers, and coworkers. The ideal candidate understands our target audience, and can concept and execute on-brand creative that’s compelling and action-oriented. This person is an important member of our integrated marketing team, reporting to the Creative Manager of Brand.
• Produce high-quality designs under tight deadlines required.
• Partner cross-functionally to gain a clear understanding of sales objectives, and present effective solutions to design/advertising challenges that accomplish sales/marketing objectives.
• Maintain open and professional communication for status of projects to teammates, manager and business partners.
• Interpret design direction from creative partners.
• Layout designs, preps, and sends final printed materials
• Understand key selling features and determine best way to communicate these to the customer through callouts and graphics.
• Create illustrations from CAD files or photos.
• Own the pre-press and print processes required with an eye for detail.
• Show meticulous attention to detail when developing and finalizing print files; implements clean character and paragraph styles, organizes layers; checks layout specs, including bleed, trim, resolutions, color etc.
• Inspect and verify completed projects meet quality standards
• Train, mentor, and coach designers.
Measures of Success:
- Delivering projects on time and increasing brand sentiment for field and customers.
- Bring high-quality designs to life under tight deadlines.
- Understanding of pre-press and print processes required with an eye for detail.
- An intellectual curiosity with a passion for jumping into and understanding initiatives.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design (or related field)
- 5+ years’ experience in a design environment.
- Must have 3 years of multipage layout experience in InDesign.