Senior Interactive Designer at Rightpoint
Something Digital has recently joined forces with Rightpoint, a global experience leader and a Genpact company.
Genpact, a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation, today announced the expansion of its experience business, Rightpoint, with the acquisition of Something Digital. The addition of Something Digital’s deep commerce expertise to Rightpoint’s customer experience leadership, will further enable the company’s ability to drive experience-led transformation at scale for clients across industries.
Something Digital is an interactive agency with offices around the US. We have spent close to 20 years developing customer software, eCommerce sites, intranets, and websites for diverse clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
Something Digital is looking for a Senior Interactive Designer. Currently, this role is 100% remote.
We have offices in New York City (HQ), Los Angeles, CA and West Pal, FL.Intro:Being a Sr. Interactive Designer at Something Digital means having the best of both worlds—you get to work on complex projects for high-profile clients while, at the same time, reap the benefits of working on with small team. As a SD senior designer you’d play a critical role in all stages of a project, so you must be a self-motivated and effective problem solver who can prioritize and manage a challenging workload. You would report directly to a Design Lead and work closely with project managers and developers We’ll need you to:• Work with the client and internal team to take a project from concept to completion• Organize complex information in a simple, user-friendly, and elegant way • Collaborate with project teams to develop the information architecture and sitemap • Develop wireframes and prototypes to effectively communicate the user experience and functionality • Design visual user interfaces that are in compliance with existing design style guides/rules and best practices• Work with the development team to communicate functionality and execute the design • Perform quality assurance testing to identify design flaws across multiple browsers and devices and work with the development team to resolve them• Work with the project team to produce the following deliverables: brief, style tile, site map, wireframes, functional specs, high fidelity compositions, and UI pattern library• Mentor and provide feedback to Junior designers• Contribute to thought leadership in the form of blog posts, webinars, and/or speaking at conferences• Contribute to internal process improvements
You must have:
• BA/BS/BFA or above in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interface Design, Graphic Design, or other design field or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of experience designing for web interfaces/interactions
• 2+ years of experience designing for ecommerce
• Expert knowledge of XD, the CC suite, and Sketch
• A portfolio that showcases your work
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships
• Great presentation and communication skills
• Ability to meet milestones and deadlines on time
• Superb attention to detail
• Agency experience
• Experience communicating with clients
It’d be great if you had:
• Love of typography
• Branding background
• Experience designing mobile apps
• Experience designing for platforms such as Magento and/or Shopify