Senior Product Designer- Remote at Cameo
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, influencers and more. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from almost anywhere. We’re a global company, headquartered in Chicago, IL and Venice, CA. But as long as you’ve got WiFi, let’s chat.
💰Get all good stuff. Competitive salaries, Equity, Health insurance, 401(K), and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
Culture and Values:
Check out our Key Values profile
About the role:
You will work with the product team to build experiences that resonate with our users on our website, mobile apps, and beyond (emails, landing pages, etc.). We think this is a dream job for an extremely talented, goal-oriented senior designer and could not be more excited to work together.
What you'll do here:
- Help define and design user experiences on our website and mobile apps.
- Help decide what to build and why, not just make pixels pretty.
- Talk to users and look at data to understand how and why our users use Cameo.
- Help us find and develop the next great Cameo designers as we grow our team.
- Be a leader across the org and evangelize authenticity, simplicity, and purpose across everything we do as a company.
- Work with product management to define a successful, repeatable design and discovery playbook
- Work closely with engineering on executional design work, providing on-the-fly input and direction
- Help us build out scalable design practices, including the development of component libraries and design patterns
We hope you bring to the table:
- You have 5+ years experience as a designer.
- You are able to provide a portfolio or examples of prior work.
- You’re a generalist, and excel at anything from UX work and wireframing to fine-grained visual design.
- Bonus: you enjoy and have experience at all phases of product development.
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.