Senior Product Designer
Senior Product Designer
Product Experience | Chicago, Illinois
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Product Experience team - Design, Information, and Insights - focuses on our customers and their business needs. We contribute from the concept all the way to the building of world-class product experiences by partnering with Product Managers, Program Managers, Software Engineers and other cross-functional teams. Together, we are a team of craftspeople who aim to make the complex look easy. We employ insights, pixels, and words to solve big problems and make delightful experiences.
The Senior Product Designer will drive development of DocuSign’s System of Agreement for enterprise customers. You will have a critical influence in solving complex problems across multiple products within the DocuSign Agreement Cloud. You’ll be responsible for driving ongoing growth through new features and enhancements including core offerings that support the evolving business needs of high-end enterprise customers and prospects. You are a passionate designer who is comfortable working closely with cross-functional teams to influence product strategy and rally them around elegant, innovative solutions that delight our users.
This is an Individual Contributor role reporting to the Product Design Manager - Prepare.
- Champion the design process, pushing yourself and your teammates to take chances and explore big ideas before narrowing in on feasible, inventive solutions that consider the small details
- Partner with product management, engineering, user research, content writers and other teams across locations to define the product direction, own the design execution and measure ongoing improvements
- Help facilitate cross-functional, collaborative workshops focused on achieving desired outcomes, such as generating ideas, soliciting feedback or building consensus
- Produce deliverables at every stage of the design process, such as storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes, and pixel-perfect visual assets for web and mobile
- Think in terms of systems, not just one-off solutions that scale across DocuSign’s entire ecosystem
- Utilize all available data points at your disposal, such as analytics and user research, and rely on your intuition to fill in the gaps
- Contribute to a creative, supportive culture and mentor junior team members
- BA/BS degree, online program or bootcamp in a design-related field or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of designing consumer and enterprise user experiences with an outstanding portfolio showcasing multiple shipped products
- Specialization in interaction design, visual design and design thinking, with experience playing a role in prototyping and user research
- Experience with design and prototyping tools like Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, InVision and Principle
- Online portfolio of your work (add website and/or upload work samples to system when applying, if not on resume)
- Proven understanding of complex technical problems and solutions
- Experience with designing for complex, enterprise platforms such as CRM, HCM or ERP is a plus but not required
- Multiple shipped products or features with demonstrable results
- Deep thinker and natural communicator who clearly articulates design decisions and tells compelling stories that inspire action
- Curious, open-minded and ego-free professional with a growth mindset who thrives on continuous learning
- Able to navigate and thrive in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.