Senior Product Designer
At Fetch Rewards, our vision is to help make grocery shopping easy, fun and smart. Millions of people use our app every month and we are growing rapidly. Although we have earned a 4.8 rating in the App Store, we believe our product can do so much more.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to continually push our app's customer experience and Product Design team to new levels. The team is mighty but small, which means you'll get to drive meaningful impact, contribute to our design practices, shape the culture and be a part of a formative stage for the product and team.
This role can be based in either Madison or Chicago.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Experienced designer who delivers delightful work and ships successful mobile products
- Comfortable owning projects from ideation through execution with a high degree of autonomy
- Customer obsessed and data driven in how they inform design decisions
- Embraces validation and experimentation to connect their work to business value
- Excited to join a fast paced, collaborative and dynamic environment
- Bonus points for understanding of game design, loyalty, consumer engagement or behavioral science
Within 1 month you will:
- Become familiar with our product, get to know the team and set initial priorities
- Review existing research in order to begin developing an understanding of our customers and their needs
- Support design work for projects already in development, including ongoing new features and the development of our design system
Within 3 months you will:
- Develop a primary focus area and take full ownership of creating solutions to elevate its experience
- Collaborate with other designers, product management, engineering, marketing and executives to ideate, iterate and deliver designs to a high standard
- Influence Product Design team practices and culture
Within 6 months you will:
- Help with customer research to ensure we continually push to improve our understanding of our customers’ needs and can translate that into our designs
- Take on larger and more complex initiatives, such as design strategy, major new feature extensions or rethinking the approach for a portion of our app
- Contribute to making the team more effective as well as better to be a part of
Within 12 months you will:
- Help to make others on the team better through your leadership and example
- Identify and lead implementation of new ways to help the product, team and overall company