Senior UX/UI Designer
Codal is a user experience design and development agency with a focus on blending an Agile process with the latest technologies. Our clientele has ranged from small business to the Fortune 100, but our philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible.
Roles & Responsibilities
Codal is searching for a highly experienced, senior-level UX/UI designer to help spearhead the user experience design team. Our ideal candidate will leverage their years of industry experience crafting intuitive, user-centric digital experiences to mentor other designers, as well as offer high-level guidance and feedback on project work.
Candidates must provide a comprehensive portfolio demonstrating a solid understanding of both UX and UI techniques and processes, as well as demonstrative experience in a design mentorship role. Other responsibilities include:
- Utilizing the latest user research, synthesis, and validation techniques to define a results-driven strategy that meets all business and user requirements
- Expert level knowledge in modern prototyping tools such as Sketch & Invision. Bonus if highly knowledge in Figma, Principle, or other interactive prototyping software.
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative user research in the form of surveys and interviews
- Performing various user testing and validation practices
- Developing and annotating user flows, journeys, and personas
- Defining application/platform architecture though journey mapping and user flows
- Interfacing with clients to provide up-to-date product imagery, logos, and other files for production
- Creating original design, typography, iconography, and art for digital screens centered around modern & industry-trending designs
- Creating and annotating UI style kits and design guidelines, both from scratch and from existing brand conventions
- Collaborating with PMs, clients, and other members of the UX team to identify user needs and product specifications
- Regularly providing project updates and reports to clients and internal stakeholders
- Effectively prioritizing and executing tasks in a fast-paced environment
Requirements / Must Haves
- 5-8 years of verifiable UX and UI experience designing for complex systems across a variety of industries and touchpoints
- An extensive portfolio that demonstrates a solid understanding of both UX and UI techniques and processes.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and Invision
- Familiarity with the Agile project methodology
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of front-end development technologies (HTML, CSS, Angular, etc.) not required, but nice to have
Why Work For Codal
As a Codal employee, you're a member of a dedicated & driven organization, composed of industry visionaries and auteurs. We take the utmost pride in our work and are truly passionate about the services we provide. As a world-class agency, we offer all of the benefits of an enterprise company, in a friendlier, tight-knit office community