Start a Rewarding Career with Alliant
What will your day look like?
You will be responsible for the design and continuous improvement of member service experiences across the credit union’s offerings and delivery channels. In addition, you will identify and recommend implementations that will simultaneously improve credit union employees’ and members’ interactions. This role is a cultural change agent helping to establish and maintain a center of excellence for Member Experience Design by embedding Human Centered Design methodologies into the credit union. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, facilitating and translating primary and secondary research into actionable insights and design recommendations. The MX Designer will work closely with product and channel managers to ensure that a holistic and harmonious member experience is consistently delivered across all touchpoints.
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Educating and influencing service design thinking and human centered design practices across the organization
- Collaborating effectively with product, channel and operations managers to identify and prioritize service design concepts
- Defining opportunities for service optimizations, enhancements and innovations based on service deviations and failures
- Planning, facilitating and executing in-depth, design research with stakeholders and members
- Visualizing complex service ecosystems and demonstrating the ability to translate processes to diverse stakeholder groups including senior leadership
What makes you a great fit?
You’ll be a great fit if you have a Bachelor’s degree in a service design-related field, 5+ years of relevant experience, and you have:
- Experience planning, facilitating and executing design research, including in depth interviews, job shadowing, and diary studies
- A passion to educate, motivate and drive change
- The desire to continually learn and improve approaches/methodologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Analytical thinking, creative problem-solving, and an entrepreneurial spirit
- A proven ability to create, customize and deliver presentations to internal and external business partners
- A deep understanding of process improvement methodologies
When you’re happy, we’re happy!
As a thank you for joining our team, you’ll benefit from:
- Competitive medical, dental, and free vision benefits
- Competitive compensation plan
- Contributions towards gym memberships
- Generous PTO and banking holidays off