Sr. Product Designer at Fetch Rewards
Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role
At Fetch Rewards, our vision is to help make shopping easy, fun and smart. Millions of people use our app every month and we are growing rapidly. Although we have earned a 4.8 rating in the App Store, we believe our product can do so much more.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to continually push our app’s customer experience and Product Design team to new levels. The team is mighty but small, which means you’ll get to drive meaningful impact, contribute to our design practices, shape the culture and be a part of a formative stage for the product and team.
This role can be based anywhere in the US, but preference is for being located in Madison or Chicago.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- A user centered Product designer with 5+ years of experience designing for consumer facing mobile applications
- Expertise in user research and mobile design
- Comfortable owning projects from research through execution
- A strong practitioner with a broad toolkit of UX methods and best practices
- Customer champion - builds empathy and understanding for our users across our company and stakeholders
- Collaborative partner - enjoys working with others across disciplines and teams
- Data driven - uses quantitative and qualitative data to inform design decisions
- Embraces validation and experimentation in their design process
- Understands that a successful product meets both user and business needs within technical constraints
- Excited to join a fast paced, collaborative, and dynamic environment
- Experience in design systems, game design, loyalty, consumer engagement, or behavioral science a plus
Within 1 month you will:
- Become familiar with our product, get to know the team
- Review existing research in order to begin developing an understanding of our customers and their needs
- Support design work for projects already in development, including feature work, exploratory research tracks, and the development of our design system
Within 3 months you will:
- Develop a primary focus area within the product
- Collaborate with other designers, product management, engineering, marketing and executives to research, ideate, iterate, and deliver designs to a high standard
- Influence Product Design team practices and culture
Within 6 months you will:
- Help with broader customer research to ensure we continually push to improve our understanding of our customers’ needs and can translate that into our designs
- Take on larger and more complex initiatives, such as design strategy and cross team features
- Contribute to making the team more effective, inclusive, and collaborative
Within 12 months you will:
- Help to make others on the team better through your leadership and example
- Identify and lead implementation of new ways to help the product, team, and overall company