Sr. User Experience Analyst at West Monroe
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is seeking a Senior User Experience (UX) Analyst to join our internal Technology + User Experience teams. The UX Analyst is a newly defined role, responsible for enabling West Monroe's employees and partner companies with software solutions that enable them to communicate, innovate, get insights and succeed.
West Monroe UX Analysts have a strong interest and capabilities in the research and design of engaging and innovative user experiences. They thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. They excel at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a project. They enjoy the challenge of creating and driving human/user-centered processes and education at the early stages of UX team creation. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is critically important.
What will you do?
Specific responsibilities of the UX Analyst position include:
- Collaborating on user experience planning.
- Consulting with various stakeholders across the business and a range of other team members.
- Research activities such as usability testing, ethnographic research, card sorts and surveys.
- Using storyboarding, task analysis, service blueprinting and user research tasks to capture and develop user requirements.
- Analyze existing systems and understand the needs of the business/audience.
- Define and analyze analytics to generate meaningful usage insights.
- Build and document best practices for user research.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum delivery teams.
Specific qualification for the UX Analyst position includes:
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Information Sciences, HCD or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Thorough understanding of user interface design, information architecture, and human factors.
- Five or more years of experience conducting UX analysis for software, web applications and device delivery.
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills preferred.
- Ability to create wireframes using Figma, Sketch, Balsamic or other similar tool.
- Familiar with Miro, Office 365 and other software tools for conducting remote user testing.
- Experience with user interface design patterns and best practices.
- Experience conducting usability tests, card sorts, field studies, survey analysis, journey mapping analysis, and service blueprinting analysis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of the agile process and practices as it relates to UX.
- A portfolio demonstrating your ability to research, and design is required.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience acting as research lead on development projects.
- Demonstrate ability to discuss, understand, and negotiate user needs with a non-technical audience.
- Demonstrate ability to work remotely and in-person with both business partners and technical resources on highly collaborative teams.
- A desire to communicate, teach and educate UX Research best practices and procedures.
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives.
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.wmp.com/inclusion.