Sr. UX Designer at Maven Wave, an Atos Company (Chicago, IL)
Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Help us create cutting-edge experience strategies and designs to support our clients' goals.
Your Life As A Maven:
- Design experiences across channels, applying human-centered design thinking on a variety of projects and clients (e.g., customer / partner portals, enterprise applications, B2B or B2C E-Commerce platforms, conversational experiences, etc.)
- Lead the UX initiatives and deliverables on a project, with support from design leadership. Activities may include user research, stakeholder workshops, information architecture, interaction design, and usability testing
- Work within multi-disciplinary teams to uncover requirements (business, stakeholder, user, and content), using these to drive strategically sound UX solutions to meet the client’s business needs
- Collaborate closely with visual designers and developers to create well-integrated solutions
- Participate in Agile ceremonies, as needed
- Minimum of 5 years of UX Design experience
- A strong understanding of core UX skills in user research, information architecture, interaction design, and usability testing; and the ability to drive the associated deliverables (interview scripts, personas, user journeys, experience maps, UX strategy, sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, etc.)
- Interest in conversational design; experience a plus
- Passion for distilling complex, specialized problem spaces into simple and elegant solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with wireframing tools, such as Adobe XD
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in User Experience or related field; master’s degree a plus
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud’s Technology Partner of the Year in Infrastructure, 2021
- AWS Mainframe Migration Competency Achievement, 2021
- Google Cloud Social Impact Partner of the Year, Atos, 2020
- Top Small Workplaces, Chicago Tribune, #33, 2020
- Crain’s Chicago Business Fast 50 List, #22, 2020
- Global Women in Telco and Tech Awards, Marketing or Social Campaign of the Year, 2020
- Great Place to Work and FORTUNE, Best Workplaces in Consulting and Professional Services, #9, 2020
- Inc. 5000 Series: Midwest List of Top Businesses, #118, 2020
- Built In Chicago’s Best Midsize Companies to Work for List
- Great Place to Work’s Best Workplaces in Chicago
- Great Place to Work Certified
Ready to Learn More?
- Digital Transformation at Maven Wave
- Check out our Application Development Team
- See what Glassdoor has to say
- Real Customer Stories