Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
As a User Experience Architect, you’ll join our growing design team in creating a high-quality user experience that will help many of the nation’s leading healthcare providers utilize their financial, operational, and clinical data to drive their mission of providing world-class care, while improving their financial health. Here’s how you’ll do it:
- Guide users through complex workflows by making information accessible, usable, and clear within a complex, data-heavy experience
- Design elegant, intentional solutions by utilizing design thinking methods and information architecture principles
- Lead design working sessions, critiques, and presentations
- Conduct user research to uncover insights and improve your designs
- Collaborate closely with product managers, developers, and UI designers to align on priorities, requirements, and product strategy and to find the best design solutions possible
- Create design artifacts such as flows, wireframes, prototypes, and others and use them as communication tools with other disciplines
- Promote transparency and collaboration by asking tough questions, discussing new ideas, and remaining open to opposing viewpoints
- Help shape the direction of the design discipline by being a positive role model
Your accomplishments include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in design or a related field
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- A portfolio demonstrating strong information architecture and interaction design skills
- Fluency in common user research methods, including interviews and usability testing
- Fluency in an industry-standard design tool such as Adobe CC, Axure, Sketch, or InVision
- Understanding the effects of design choices on how people learn, process, and remember information
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders; excellent listening and presentation skills