UX Architect at Strata Decision Technology
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
As a User Experience Architect, you’ll join our growing design team in creating a high-quality user experience that will help many of the nation’s leading healthcare providers utilize their financial, operational, and clinical data to drive their mission of providing world-class care, while improving their financial health. Here’s how you’ll do it:
- Dig into financial and clinical data to make information accessible, usable, and clear within a complex, data-heavy experience
- Design elegant, intentional solutions by utilizing design thinking methods and information architecture skills
- Conduct user research to uncover insights and improve your designs
- Articulate solutions, edge cases, and rationale of your designs to teammates through clear flows, wireframes, and other design artifacts as needed
- Maintain clear and constant communication with product managers, developers, and other designers to align on priorities, requirements, and product strategy
- Promote transparency and collaboration by asking tough questions, discussing new ideas, and remaining open to opposing viewpoints
- Lead design workshops, critiques, and presentations
- Help shape the direction of the design discipline by being a positive role model
Your accomplishments include:
- 2+ years of product design experience, SaaS highly preferred
- Fluency in common user research methods, including interviews and usability testing
- A portfolio demonstrating the design process along with strong information architecture skills, including flows, page structures, and navigation
- Understanding the effects of design choices on how people learn, process, and remember information
- Demonstrated ability to ship the product while maintaining high design standards through balancing user needs with technical and business constraints
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders; excellent listening and presentation skills
- Content strategy experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)