UX Designers advocate for our customers, designing interactions for a variety of products and audiences. Through research on trends, field testing, and using sketches, storyboards, prototypes and wireframes to communicate and sell our ideas. UX Designers refine requirements, test interface’s effectiveness and collaborate with Product and Engineering as part of a cross-functional creative team.
This is where YOU come in:
As our UX Designer you will effectively and intelligently influence the rapid iteration of designs by pinpointing key data points from testing, research, etc. You will sell, support, explain, and simply present usability approach and research to various audience types from sophisticated design experts to non-designers on a daily basis. You will leverage analytics tools and techniques to measure success, present opportunities, and support decision-making and prioritization. You will maintain usability templates, guidelines, best practices, research documentation and raw data.
You’re right for this job if you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Art, Computer Science, or Engineering, or related discipline
- At least 4 years of experience practicing UX Design at a technology or ecommerce company with an emphasis on mobile web, preferably in multi-national markets
- Are comfortable with prototyping tools like Adobe XD
- Easily partner and collaborate with designers, coders, copywriters, and marketers to develop compelling and creative solutions
- Can “put yourself in the users’ shoes” and help devise elegant, effective UX
- Are comfortable collaborating with SE teams in an Agile development environment to understand technical considerations and communicate them to non-technical stakeholders
- Are comfortable trying out incremental improvements to see how they work in real life with rapid design, build, and measure cycles
- Are flexible and adaptable enough to rework your designs based on legal, marketing, SE and other stakeholder feedback
About the Enova Studios team:
Enova Studios is a full-service in-house creative agency. We partner with our brands to concept and create the ideas — big and small — that accomplish our shared goal: selling our products and building our business. We work in small, collaborative teams on internal projects for Enova, as well as each of our 10 international brands. Our services include copywriting, content, digital design, UX design, front-end development, and production.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome."
Many of us consider our people to be Enova’s best perk. But to sweeten the deal, we also have a pretty awesome list of conventional (and less conventional) perks and benefits including competitive salaries, health care benefits, a 401K matching plan, a revamped parental leave program (and brand new nursing rooms for our returning mothers!) summer hours, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical program. And of course we also have the things you’d expect at a leading tech company in Chicago, such as the snacks, game room, onsite massages/barbers/nail technicians, monthly social events, and sporting sponsorships.
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.