UX Designer at Codal
Codal is a user experience design and development agency with a focus on blending an Agile process with the latest technologies. Our clientele has ranged from small business to the Fortune 100, but our philosophy has always remained the same: to empower brand visibility and deliver the most elegant web and mobile solutions possible.
Roles & Responsibilities
Codal is searching for a dedicated and experienced UX designer to craft supremely usable, aesthetically appealing, responsive, and holistic digital user experiences. With veritable hands-on experience, our ideal candidate will utilize the latest user research, synthesis, and validation techniques to define a results-driven strategy that meets all business and user requirements. They will then execute that strategy by designing user-centric, simple, and engaging interfaces with the latest UX design practices.
Candidates must provide a comprehensive portfolio demonstrating a solid understanding of both UX and UI techniques and processes. Other responsibilities include:
- Crafting annotated design prototypes of varying fidelity for web, mobile, and responsive design, using programs such as Sketch & Axure
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative user research in the form of surveys and interviews
- Performing various user testing and validation practices
- Developing and annotating user flows, journeys, and persona
- Defining application/platform architecture though journey mapping and user flows
- Collaborating with PMs, clients, and other members of the UX team to identify user needs and product specifications
- Regularly providing project updates and reports to clients
- Effectively prioritizing and executing tasks in a fast-paced environment
Requirements / Must Haves
- 3+ years of verifiable UX experience designing for complex systems across a variety of industries and touchpoints
- 2+ years of verifiable UI experience
- An extensive portfolio that demonstrates a solid understanding of both UX and UI techniques and processes.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Axure, and Invision
- Familiarity with the Agile project methodology
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate in dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of front-end development technologies (HTML, CSS, Angular, etc.) not required, but nice to have
Why Work For Codal
As a Codal employee, you're a member of a dedicated & driven organization, composed of industry visionaries and auteurs. We take the utmost pride in our work and are truly passionate about the services we provide. As a world-class agency, we offer all of the benefits of an enterprise company, in a friendlier, tight-knit office community