UX DESIGNER at Centro
We’re here to ensure the advertising industry and the people in it are healthy and engaging positively and effectively with those around them. We’re here, ultimately, to improve the lives of people working in the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our customers live in our application many hours a day, negotiating, analyzing, and reconciling complex deals at blazing speed. We are looking for someone who is excited to work with a dedicated team of product managers, designers and developers to solve complicated problems.
ABOUT THE TEAM
At Centro, we’ve always been about making people’s lives better—from our employees to our clients. Today, we’re building a unified platform to execute every digital media advertising transaction, thus providing a new level of automation and intelligence in ad tech. This is an enormous task that will disrupt an industry and improve the lives of those who work within it.
To do this, we’re aggressively growing our team of engineers, product developers and designers. We are imaginative, passionate, determined and relentless in our efforts. Of course, we are fascinated by the complexity of engineering problems at this scale—it’s what brings bright minds together. But what keeps us coming back (and why we love coming to work every day) is the chance to improve how work gets done: freeing up people’s time so that they can dream bigger and make life better.
Come build something amazing with us
• Commit to understanding the process of digital ad campaign management by conducting user research, testing, and feedback sessions
• Work with a cross-functional team of product managers, UI designers, and developers to analyze data from different sources and methods to develop a holistic picture of the problems and opportunities
• Summarize results into actionable recommendations that inform product, design, and development strategy and execution
• Work within a cross-functional team to improve the overall user experience across Centro’s entire product line
• Maintain design practices and pattern consistency
• Strong portfolio that reflects SasS product design experience and skill level
• Proven communication and organization skills
• Enjoy working in a collaborative, team environment
• 2-3 years of experience working with cross-functional teams in a UX related role
• Positive attitude that embodies the Centro Manifesto
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.