Visual Design Lead at Fetch Rewards
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years, we’ve grown from 0 to 10M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years, we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps. Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role:
We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating meaningful, world-class, curated experiences and design systems to fill our Visual Design Lead role. This is a highly collaborative role within the product design team and company-wide working to elevate the user experience.
What you’ll do:
- Look for meaningful ways to integrate visual design solutions within the app
- Help lead the charge in concepting, designing, and inspiring a coherent visual language taking our app experience to the next level
- Rethink and innovate on common design patterns and UI elements
- Strong desire to curate a meaningful and visual experience for our users
- Understand our users and lead them forward through strong sense of branding and design
- Help define and expand on Fetch brand standards within the app
- Concept and collaborate with Creative Director, UX designers, other visual designers, and illustrator on multiple ongoing projects
- Adjust to changing deadlines and reshuffling of prioritized projects
- Collaborate with marketing team when necessary to ensure a cohesive brand experience
- Knowing the rules and when to break them
Skills we believe you need for this position:
- 7+ years experience in a visual design/art direction role
- Some experience in UI
- Strong skill set in Figma or Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Be willing to make bold moves and innovate
- Strong conceptual and visual problem-solving skills
- Ability to turn abstract concepts into engaging visual solutions
- Passion for typography, color, hierarchy and branding
- Basic understanding ADA compliance
- Willing to ask questions and seek answers
- Values and responds well to feedback
- Commitment to high-quality work and detail
- Good communication skills
- Motivated, curious and creative
- Able to prioritize multiple projects from start to finish
- Self-starter, resourceful and persistent in execution
- Respect and strive for diversity, inclusion, and equity both at work and in your designs
Bonus points if you. . .
- Have prior agency experience OR
- Have worked on a mobile app
What we’ll offer you:
- Stock Options
- Top-notch insurance for people & pets
- Unlimited PTO and Paid Holidays
- Education Reimbursement
- Permanent Work From Home Flexibility
- 401k / Retirement Plan + Match
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Full-Time Wellness Coach
- Work/life balance - we were featured in Forbes list, “2021 America’s Best Start-Ups”
- Unique, pet-friendly office space
- Internal mobility and growth
- Autonomy in your role