Visual Designer at Provi
Since 2016, we have been simplifying the beverage ordering process for bars and restaurants all across the country. We’ve worked alongside some of the greatest bar managers, beverage directors, general managers, and other industry professionals to build a platform that alleviates the pain of ordering alcohol. Once and for all.
Today we’re a well-funded, hungry team with an amazing culture. We’re changing a $240 billion industry that is ripe and ready for innovation. Sound like something you’d want to be part of?
Provi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. Provi encourages you to go ahead and apply for the job!
At Provi, user experience is paramount from the first marketing email all the way to checkout. We believe that simple and elegant interfaces directly impact the success of our business from customer retention metrics to growth and monetization strategies. As the Visual Designer, Marketing, you will directly collaborate with the Marketing team while working alongside the Provi design team. Provi’s Marketing team works hand-in-hand with our sales and product teams to acquire new customers, drive adoption of new and existing products and ensure a consistent customer journey across all customer touchpoints. As Provi’s first visual designer, you will be pivotal in developing and executing our brand language across all marketing materials, while working with product designers to ensure voice consistency in the product.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with a team of marketers and designers to design and launch innovative marketing solutions and content that solve customer problems and meet business goals.
- Collaborate daily with marketers, sales and product teams to build thoughtful, innovative marketing campaigns, visual assets and sales collateral. In collaboration with marketers, sales and product teams, you will evolve our internal and external marketing collateral to help leverage our growth marketing needs.
- Work alongside product teams to help announce new product launches through visual communication and powerful storytelling
- Intake user feedback -- both qualitative (user research studies, surveys, and focus groups) and quantitative (onboarding funnels, usage trends) -- to iterate on designs, campaigns and customer messaging.
- With the marketing team, develop Provi's brand through original creative that is informed by strategy, research, and integrated between touch points and product experiences.
- Regularly collaborate with design peers to build out the design practice and processes at Provi. Work closely with Product Designers to think about identity systems and the principles that help guide where we stay consistent and where we introduce differentiation.
- Be adaptable and flexible. This is a fast-paced startup; the only constant is change.
- Be both a teacher and student to your peers at Provi. Help the design team as a whole continue to improve. Help facilitate and maintain our team dynamic: open, encouraging, productive. Lead with empathy.
- Above all strive to make the Provi team, business and product great.
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience in a visual design role.
- Strong visual design and user interface background.
- Experience in branding, marketing, and advertising
- Experience working with business and marketing stakeholders; receiving feedback and adapting work
- Experience designing for for digital marketing (Email, in-app, SMS/PUSH, paid social and display channels)
- Experience in campaign creative
- Expertise in Figma or Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of marketplaces and commerce-related products (payments, advertising, merchandising and more).
- Proven track record of getting things done and done well with a portfolio or case studies of projects you've spearheaded.
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfort with ambiguity and the grit to turn uncertainty into action.
What’s in it for you
Make an impact: Work directly with the management team to help grow the business.
Room to grow: Provi is growing fast and you should too. Learn and develop with us.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K. Very generous PTO and ½ day Fridays in the Summer.
Energy at work: We are remote now but when we return, work out of our amazing office in River North with snacks, drinks, happy hours, etc.