Digital Marketing Associate, Small Business (Hybrid) at Enova (Chicago, IL)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or take over sponsorship at this time.
Marketing Manager - SMB
About the Role:
We are seeking a proactive, detail-oriented Digital Marketing Associate to join our Small Business division, reporting directly to the Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will excel in managing multi-million-dollar digital marketing campaigns, displaying excellent problem-solving skills and a self-directed, action-oriented mindset.
- Lead new customer acquisition campaigns across various paid media channels, such as Programmatic, Social Media, Streaming Audio, and Paid Search.
- Collaborate with internal and external analytics teams to evaluate campaign performance, optimize spend, and enhance campaign strategies based on data insights.
- Oversee the entire lifecycle of creative and media campaigns, from conception to execution, conducting tests and analyses to ensure effectiveness.
- Coordinate with various internal departments, including Creative, Legal, Compliance, and GR/PR, to create cohesive brand messaging and integrate marketing efforts.
- Explore and implement new marketing initiatives, channels, and strategies in collaboration with the team.
- 4+ years' experience in digital marketing, with a proven track record in driving online conversions and customer acquisitions.
- Proficiency in Google Ads, Paid Search, Programmatic Display, and Meta platforms.
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to manipulate data in Excel, identify trends, and provide informed recommendations.
- Exceptional project management skills, ensuring adherence to timelines, coupled with effective communication abilities for collaboration across diverse teams.
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (In-office T/W/Th and remote M/F for hybrid-eligible roles)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance including mental health benefits
- 401(k) matching plus a roth option (U.S. Based employees only)
- PTO & paid holidays off
- Sabbatical program (for eligible roles)
- Summer hours (for eligible roles)
- Paid parental leave
- DEI groups (B.L.A.C.K. @ Enova, HOLA @ Enova, Women @ Enova, Pride @ Enova, South Asians @ Enova, APEX @ Enova, and Parents @ Enova)
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Charitable matching and a paid volunteer day…Plus so much more!
Full-Time Employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible for benefits; interns are not eligible.
Enova International is a leading financial technology company that provides online financial services through our AI and machine learning-powered Colossus™platform. We serve non-prime consumers and businesses alike, while offering world-class technology and services to traditional banks—in order to create accessible credit for millions.
Being a values-driven organization is at the core of Enova’s success. We live our values by listening to our customers, challenging assumptions, thinking big, setting high expectations, and hiring and developing the best. Through our values and our commitment to making Enova an awesome place to work, we maintain an environment of inclusion and culture where our employees can thrive. You can learn more about Enova’s values and culture here.