Yello’s talent acquisition software enables companies to humanize the candidate experience by providing unprecedented speed and transparency throughout the candidate journey. Founded in 2008, Yello supports hundreds of organizations globally by serving as a key strategic partner in optimizing recruiting operations and talent relationship management.
In 2017, Yello closed a series C funding round of $31 million and continues to grow quickly. We’re looking to hire people who believe nothing is impossible, love to learn and be curious, can be accountable for success, always enjoy the journey and will own their personality. If this is you, come grow your career with Yello.
About The Role
The Director of Implementation will manage all aspects of client implementations from kickoff to go-live. Oversee implementation projects while providing expertise and support to implementation leads to define project scope, develop project plan, determine necessary resources and establish project timeline. May consult with clients to analyze and verify operational needs, and to understand clients’ business objectives. Partner with cross-functional teams such as Integrations and Sales to build efficient processes and procedures. This role ensures contracted deliverables are met and clients are set up for success. Responsible for implementation metrics and measuring project success and client satisfaction.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Oversee client implementation programs, advocating customer needs and concerns cross-departmentally and managing account escalations.
- Track milestones and tasks within assigned teams.
- Provide timely status reports; introduce mitigations tactics to minimize project risks.
- Create a scalable implementation model for enterprise-level clients of different tiers and industries.
- Develop processes to efficiently and effectively manage the project lifecycle.
- Identify areas of improvement and work with cross-functional teams to develop internal procedures.
- Collaborate with internal organizations to align business strategy and goals to deliver value to the client.
- Manage and mentor implementation team.
- Conduct project evaluations and create recommendations based on lessons learned. Identify both successful and unsuccessful project elements and establish best practices for project execution.
- Become a product expert as you coach the team, interact with clients and develop the business channel.
What We're Looking For
- Minimum 5+ years experience in management and implementation of technology at a SaaS organization, preferably in the HR industry.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Program/project management experience and a proven ability to meet deadlines and improve process.
- Relatable nature to enterprise-level clients, preferably in recruiting or similar industry.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional teams to resolve complex issues within a designated time frame.
- Incredible attention to detail and ability to quickly learn Yello recruiting software. Exposure to Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) is a plus.
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals; must have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively use tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Smartsheet, Google Docs, Salesforce, etc.).
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter; strong organizational, presentation, interpersonal and collaborative skills are a must.
- Proven ability to take initiative to problem solve with resourcefulness and innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality.
- This role requires travel to client visits as needed.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time.
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time.
We are the trailblazers in our space and we continually strive to learn and grow, but there is always time to celebrate a colleague's birthday or a recent success. We dress casually, have one of the best views in the city and the whole team sports Apple laptops. Our CEO Jason Weingarten and President Dan Bartfield always have their office doors open. And with opportunities for professional advancement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K match – Yello has you covered.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time