Director of People and Culture
About Procured Health
At Procured Health, we have the ambitious goal to improve the way our healthcare system delivers medical care through access to relevant clinical evidence health systems needed to make better decisions. If every system in the country uses our industry-leading technology and tools, we can improve the quality and efficiency of patient care, and fundamentally change the way health systems operate.
Today, hundreds of health systems around the U.S. use our tools and we want to add second-to-none talent like you to help achieve our goal.
We're a growth-stage startup focused on building a world-class company, and are backed by leading healthcare investors.
Why join Procured Health?
- Make a direct impact on our healthcare system, working with hospitals that are leading real change in the industry.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, with no shortage of responsibility.
- Work with a laser-focused team that seeks the frontier, is obsessed about impact, comes here to do their best work, welcomes respectful debate, and succeeds as one team.
What you’ll be doing:
We are looking for an experienced and energetic Director of People and Culture to head up our people operations. The role will report into the CEO and will manage all aspects of human resources to ensure our team has an exceptional employee experience. The Director of People and Culture serves as a culture champion and will work with senior leadership to ensure we are maintaining a company culture that allows employees to thrive and do their best work.
The Director of People and Culture is supported by a Talent Acquisition Specialist who manages the daily recruiting operations. Our employee headcount is just below 100 and we have plans to continue to expand aggressively, so someone coming from a high growth company is ideal.
The ideal candidate will have broad experience overseeing talent acquisition, performance management, learning and development, compensation and benefits and employee relations. This is a great opportunity to join a highly motivated and mission-driven team while playing an integral role in building our company and our culture!
- Serve as a trusted, confidential resource on all things HR for our employees.
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures around performance management, professional growth & development, recruiting and onboarding, compensation and benefits, diversity and inclusion and employee relations.
- Serve as a culture champion and drive strategy discussions around how to create an environment where employees can do their best work.
- Help maintain compliance with federal and state employment regulations.
- Support all levels of the organization as a “coach.”
- Minimum of 5 years of HR generalist experience
- Experience managing teams across a variety of HR disciplines, such as, talent acquisition, performance management, compensation and benefits, and diversity and inclusion
- Track record of success collaborating with internal business partners to find, engage and hire exceptional talent
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence: must be capable of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with employees and influencing, facilitating and coaching individuals at all levels of the organization
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical ability; experience with process design or process improvement strongly preferred
- Impeccable follow-up and a fanatical attention to detail