Adobe Automation Manager at Camelot Illinois
About Camelot Illinois
Camelot Illinois operates the Illinois Lottery, a modern enterprise that truly benefits the people of Illinois. We place consumers and social responsibility at our core, providing funding for schools, capital projects and special causes. We are a progressive organization that is reinforcing the lottery’s rightful position as a force for good alongside the State of Illinois.
About the Team:
The Digital team is responsible for managing the Illinois Lottery Brand, Marketing and Games presence online and delivering sales growth and engagement through web, mobile and social channels.
Position OverviewThe Marketing Automation and Adobe Manager will report to the Senior Digital Performance Manager and will be pivotal in driving automation and efficiency in our goal to grow iLottery sales. You will drive utilization and value from the Adobe Campaign platform and other marketing technologies. You will be joining a rapidly growing organization and new department focused on digital performance looking to grow out their skillset by bringing in a Marketing Automation Specialist with a strong background in tech automation in Adobe Campaign and the experience to identify and create efficiencies within the Adobe Marketing product stack. You will lead and own innovation in the Adobe Campaign tool, being the 'go-to' in-house expert for technical and strategic processes relating to the tool. Utilizing your technical skill sets you will assist with the building and amendments of numerous templates. You will work with analysts to optimize and bring Marketing Automation to campaigns. Your keen eye for performance will bring an understanding of the true impact of your campaigns.
- Lead marketing automation tech strategies and hands-on execution in Adobe Campaigns.
- Develop and refine complex Adobe Campaign workflows and campaigns.
- Understand and manage needed data flows between our player database and adobe.
- Troubleshoot email difficulties including image loading and rendering/format issues.
- Build and amend email and other digital communications templates in Adobe.
- Support revenue goals by building, automating, and continuously updating our player journey management process, including the player lifecycle, segmentation and scoring.
- Manage marketing email campaigns from production to analytics, through testing and deployment.
- Analyze campaigns to provide visibility and insights on results. Recommend improvements to increase open rates, click rates, deliverability, and reduce opt-outs
- Grow database through targeted list building and contact acquisition
- Assist with tracking lead source, lead attribution, and attribution reporting
- 5+ years’ experience working with Adobe Campaign and the ACS tool
- Experience developing and refining complex ACS workflows
- Knowledge of Adobe marketing product stack and integration: (AEM, Target, Analytics, Audience Manager)
- Understanding of direct marketing vernacular (e.g. modeling, segmentation, test design, control groups)
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug issues
- Strong business acumen
- Have courage in decision-making and appetite for a test, learn and move forward
- Experience with writing SQL statements for data extraction
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and insights in a way that is simply understood and facilitates decision making.
- Action-oriented, agile/flexible, focused, but curious
Working For Camelot Illinois
We are a transformative lottery company with world-class people, technology, and operations that are committed to powering possibilities--for our employees, our partners, and our consumers. With grit and determination, we believe in doing not just the easy thing but the right thing. The Camelot values of doing good, being accountable, staying connected, keep improving, and spark enthusiasm are embedded in the design of our organization and our plans for Illinois.
- Do Good: We care about our communities, our stakeholders, and each other. We act with integrity & honesty, as a positive force for Illinois.
- Be Accountable: we drive results. And we continually strive to get those results more efficiently and effectively.
- Stay Connected: Being open, honest, and collaborative is what makes us, us. This is embodied in our messaging and communications and in how we treat each other.
- Keep Improving: We’re hungry to be better. We innovate and evolve our business, our teams, and ourselves, always with an eye on professional and personal growth.
- Spark Enthusiasm: We incorporate energy and laughter into every aspect of our work to create positive and entertaining experiences.
We want people who thrive in an autonomous, collaborative, and results-driven environment to join our company. We believe the way to attract and retain the best talent is to offer a fulfilling experience and meaningful work in an organization committed to growing its people. Learning & Development is a top priority, and we partner with employees to grow and progress their professional skill sets.
Benefits and Employee Policies
We bring our experience of working with European lotteries to Illinois. We also bring a European influence to paid time off, family leave, and so on. We have created a strong ethical culture that is translated to each of our employees and business dealings globally. We offer a package of benefits and policies that competes with any private-sector employer in the state. We ensure that every employee is engaged and has the necessary support to understand and implement the responsible gaming principles at work.
Moreover, we pledge to have the highest standards of respect, diversity, and inclusion at our company and support and encourage our partners to do the same.
Camelot Illinois is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.