Advanced Software Engineer - Analytics at Relativity
Join our Analytics Engineering group where we specialize in Discovering the Truth faster and more efficiently. Our suite of Analytics features allow our users to conceptually group documents based on meaning, not just word matching. We also provide structure and visualization to unstructured data, allowing our users to find the most relevant data the fastest. We use machine learning to train the system to find relevant documents without the need for excessive manual intervention.
This Advanced Software Engineer will report to Manager of Software Engineering in Analytics.
Your Role in Action
- Work with your team and other partners to define, design, implement, test, document, and provide quality software products using C#, and other technologies
- Use sound engineering practices to provide functional, reliable, secure, tested and maintainable software that satisfies partners requirements
- Work with the team to improve the scalability and performance of existing products
- Positively contribute to the culture, well-being, and growth of each team member and the company at large by being a helpful and considerate team member and by following our core values
- Experience writing automated tests for CI/CD
- Knowledge of multi-threading, concurrency and distributed systems in C#
- Toubleshoot issues and communicate solutions to the team and other partners
- Experience building distributed, elastic micro-service applications that self-heal in the event of failures
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.