Advanced Software Engineer - Integrations at Relativity
As an Advanced Software Engineer at Relativity you will use your software development skills to develop systems within our cloud-based SaaS platform, RelativityOne. You will build net new products and integrations within enterprise systems to drive efficiencies, helping organizations discover the truth and act on it. In this role specifically, you'll be working on a brand new team to develop solutions with our biggest partners in the market. This Advanced Software Engineer will report to Senior Manager of Engineering.
This is your opportunity to work on a scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies, and client component interaction through web services. This is all using many of the newer, and strongest technologies.
Your Role in Action
- Build our primary product offering, Relativity
- Object-oriented analysis (OOA), object-oriented design (OOD), and object-oriented programming (OOP) applying SOLID principles and design patterns in many languages
- Participate in our SCRUM process
- Improve application system performance
- Troubleshoot issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems
- 3+ years of professional software development experience on commercial-grade systems and applications
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server, or similar programming languages
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.