Advisor Cyber Fraud Intelligence
What We'll Bring:
This high impact, high visibility position is part of Cyber Fraud Intelligence Team - a key component of Global Cyber Fraud Program which is vital to TransUnion’s efforts to identify, investigate, disrupt and prevent attacks targeting our services. This role will specifically aid in the all-source and technical analysis of cybercrime and fraud operations targeting our information assets. The all-source intelligence analyst will be responsible for researching, drafting, publishing, and presenting intelligence reports on behalf of the Cyber Fraud Program. Key measures of success for this position include: reduced successful cyber fraud attacks targeting our services, the ability to support early identification of significant activity, reporting, rapid response, triage and analysis of technical forensic investigation reports and ability to conduct cyber analysis of investigation reports.
What You'll Bring:
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills and an ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise recommendations on course of action
- Moderate understanding of networks, risk management, network security, digital forensics, and security operations
- Ability to identify emerging cybercrime and fraud techniques in a fast-paced, highly technical environment. Understand network and system vulnerabilities and provide recommended counter measures or mitigating controls to reduce product risk to an acceptable and manageable level.
- Conduct in-depth fraud analysis in support of investigations and present findings to clients or internal partners.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Prior experience with data analytics, visualization tools and concepts
- Proficiency with drafting detailed, technical reports.
- Ability to respond after-hours, weekends and holidays to major fraud events
- Passion for fraud schemes and cybercrime investigations.
- Good interpersonal, facilitation, and demonstrated emerging leadership skills
We’d love to see
- Understanding of our product space as it relates to cybercrime and fraud techniques.
- Previous experience in developing and producing reports to executive management.
- Ability to prepare reports on meaningful trends and fraud stats.
- High level of self-motivation and initiative
- Intelligence databases and analytical tools or similar intelligence reporting systems
- Analysis of cyber threat intelligence and fraud intelligence.
- CISSP, CHFI, CEH, GIAC certifications
Impact You'll Make:
- Identify new fraud and cybercrime threats to the product ecosystem and communicate them to relevant stakeholders
- Triage and analysis of forensic investigation reports, identification of technical correlations between the reports, and ability to develop digital infrastructure maps (domains, IPs, malware variants) of overlapping cybercrime operations.
- Provide intelligence and technical analysis support to the Investigations team
- Along with the rest of the Cyber Fraud Intelligence team, provide operational support to review and analyze alerting for anomalous transactions identified in the product space.
- Conduct all-source analysis of cybercrime and fraud tools, methods, and attacks in order to communicated these threats to key stakeholders
- Provide presentations to global audiences on cybercrime and fraud threats impacting our services
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.