Analyst, Application Dev & Design at TransUnion
Application Development – Software Development Analyst
“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology.” – Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- As an Analyst, you’ll be involved in enforcing best practices; building, extending and supporting new or existing solutions and frameworks; be involved in custom implementation of frameworks etc. You will work in collaboration with the Community of Practice teams and all application teams globally at TransUnion.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience or Knowledge with Ab Initio or similar, JAVA, C, Linux, SQL and relational databases.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with strong desire to learn and use new technologies.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash, Python experience a plus.
- The successful candidate will be a creative, questioning, focused, critical thinker with a passion for finding better ways to do things.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
We’d love to see:
- Experience in Agile teams is a plus.
- Certification in any relevant technologies is a plus.
Impact you’ll make:
- Design and Development of Data Processing applications or solutions using Ab Initio, JAVA etc.
- Utilize and enhance existing Ab Initio frameworks.
- Involved in code reviews as technology SME for all TransUnion application teams.
- Support in setting up execution environments; installing, configuring the various productions in the Ab Initio Product suite.
- Be an SME on all the products in Ab Initio Product Suite
- Develop and Support automation tools that support installation of various products used/built at TransUnion.
- Champion the TU Development best practices and standards throughout the company.
- Work with internal customers and staff to identify pain points/key constraints within existing processes that can benefit from reusable solutions, and deliver solutions addressing those pain points.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices and tools in the technology and automation spaces.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.