Applications Engineer - Salesforce, Atlassian 21-0421 at Relativity
- Design, build, and write new code & enhancements for applications and maintain existing implementations with a focus on quality, security, and performance.
- Document work using flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, wire frames, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Collaborate with other business team members in gathering requirements, testing, and issue handling.
- Support day to day running of business applications built on internal tools such as Salesforce, Atlassian, Informatica, etc. to empower internal teams and meet business requirements.
- Actively participate in SCRUM and Agile software processes.
- Apply technical skills towards the validation of product quality by writing unit test cases.
- Keep up with industry trends in general software development/innovation, applications and tools used by the Application team.
- Keep close partnership with Admins and other team members by adequately transferring knowledge and collaborating.
- Maintain currency with Salesforce & Jira development best practices and knowledge by researching and maintaining certification(s).
- Assist with resolving issues related to deployments.
- Actively participate in the Application Lifecycle Management as a developer and release manager.
- 3+yrs Hands-on development experience as full stack developer including experience in Atlassian and Salesforce development.
- Experience in SQL development, including writing SQL queries, creating views and PL/SQL development knowledge.
- Experience in Azure Development.
- Experience with any CI / CD tool & version control system for automated deployments.
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I and Certified Administrator certifications.
- 3+yrs Hands-on Atlassian and Salesforce Development experience.
- Experience in non-declarative & declarative automations on Salesforce platform like programming with APEX, Aura & Lightning Web Components, Visualforce, Process Builder & Flows, Approval Processes, Workflow Rules, Assignment Rules, Validation Rules, Reports & Dashboards, etc.
- Good knowledge & understanding of Salesforce & Atlassian tools architecture and different integration patterns for the integration with other tools using managed packages & other integration mechanisms like through ETL, RESTful & SOAP services, etc.
- Ability to present complex ideas clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical members of the business
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group with demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented and service-driven environment
- Ability to work independently and come up with various options for implementing a solution
- Excellent knowledge of Software Engineering discipline, including hands-on knowledge of latest programming languages, Object-Oriented Programming, High-Performance, Fault-tolerant Distributed Systems, Data Storage Systems.
- Data migration experience in Salesforce using Data Loader, Salesforce import/export tools, or any ETL tools.
- Ability to work with business champions, business analyst and project managers.
- Experience in agile & waterfall development processes.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle, including requirement gathering, requirement analysis, design and reviews, development, and testing.