AWS Cloud Engineer
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
As an AWS Cloud Engineer, we are seeking someone who can build, manage, and support core infrastructure and security services in AWS. The scope of this role is to deliver highly available and scalable services that meet security and compliance objectives while leveraging AWS native infrastructure services such as IAM, Lambda, Cloudwatch and Cloud Trail, and marketplace services such as Veeam, F5, and Cisco.
- Design, implement and maintain all AWS infrastructure and services.
- Collaborate with development teams to extend AWS functionality to their development process.
- Automate as much work as possible minimizing manual steps and improving security.
- Drive continuous improvement of AWS products & capabilities through internal user groups and external market research.
- Work to harden, enhance, document, establish process and generally improve the operability and supportability of our systems in the cloud.
- Manage Strata’s AWS deployment using Control Tower and/or Landing Zones.
- Support network connectivity between on premise data center and AWS via Direct Connect and VPN.
- Develop system documentation, policies, and procedures.
Your accomplishments include:
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent
- Minimum 4 years’ experience providing engineering solutions within AWS environment – including building automated CI/CD pipelines and architectures to employ blue/green deployments
- Achieved AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional certification
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing practices
- Expertise using VPCs, Lambda, Route53, EC2, S3, IAM, and AWS Security
- Automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Infrastructure management using CloudFormation or Terraform
- Experience with container orchestration utilizing tools such as Kubernetes, OpenShift or Docker Enterprise and experience designing and building microservices is a plus