Azure DevOps Engineer at NielsenIQ
About Nielsen Brandbank
With over 20 years experience and operating in 16 countries, Nielsen Brandbank is the content partner to brands, retailers and wholesalers across the globe, creating a rich online shopping experience, while minimising the cost and complexity for the industry. We are embedded within the global NielsenIQ brand, leveraging over 100 years of consumer intelligence and continuing to strive for perfection in the ever changing and demanding world of global eCommerce.Job Description
Azure DevOps Engineer, Norwich
Our Nielsen Brandbank team is one of the world's most trusted providers of digital product content, delivering an end to end solution for brands, retailers and wholesalers across the globe. Within Nielsen Brandbank Technology, we work diligently to provide best-in-class solutions, using an incremental delivery approach to develop new & existing products.
As an Azure DevOps Engineer, you will collaborate with other DevOps Engineers, Development teams , Product Owners & Scrum Masters to realize critical business goals. Our team is co-located and agile, with central technology hubs in Europe, Canada and India.
What you’ll do
- To own the day to day tasks of deployment to Non-Production and Production environments, to assist in creating, maintaining the tools & processes involved.
- Configure and manage Azure subscriptions, assets access and structure.
- Design and maintain tools and systems to both deploy and manage these systems.
- To ensure the availability of the services to deliver agreed service level agreements.
- To provision and manage the Azure hosted virtual server estate.
We’re looking for people who have
- Ability to automate system configuration and management using scripts (Bash, Powershell, Ruby, Python, etc.) and configuration management tools.
- Significant experience designing and delivering infrastructure services.
- Experience of working with continuous delivery tool sets and frameworks, such as Azure DevOps.
- Advanced knowledge of Azure including virtual networking, non consumption PAAS and IAAS.
- Excellent English communication skills, with the ability to effectively interface across cross-functional technology teams and the business.
About Nielsen Brandbank
With over 20 years experience and operating in 16 countries, Nielsen Brandbank is the content partner to brands, retailers and wholesalers across the globe, creating a rich online shopping experience, while minimising the cost and complexity for the industry. We are embedded within the global NielsenIQ brand, leveraging over 100 years of consumer intelligence and continuing to strive for perfection in the ever changing and demanding world of global eCommerce.Additional Information
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.